Monday, May 6, 2013

Girly French Tip

Hello!

Today, I have a very girly, but simple french tip to share with you. I used two new Zoyas that I had purchased during their Earth Day promotion. I used Zoya Micky (pink) and Rocky (blue). For the silver, I used a Kiss Nail Art polish. To top it off, I added a bow from the Born Pretty Store.


I love how simple this was. I used those hole reinforcement stickers to tape off my nail, and painted my nails with Micky. After Micky was dried a little, I added the coat of Rocky down the middle of my nails. You have to wait for the first polish to dry though, because if you don't, the two polishes will run together. I free handed the silver, which was simple enough since I had the french tip done.

One thing I probably should have done was buff my nails out. Look at those ridges and how stained my nails are!




5 comments: