Sunday, November 11, 2012

Color Club - Blue Heaven

Last month, I got four polishes from Color Club's Halo Hues collection. This collection is comprised of six linear holographic polishes. Today, I'm going to share with you, Blue Heaven.

Blue Heaven is a light blue holo. It has a very strong holo effect! The day that I painted my nails, I also got my Cheeky Summer Collection stamping plates and decided to test one out, so I also have a couple of pictures of that.







I used two coats of Blue Heaven over a base coat of Seche Clear. I didn't use any top coat because I didn't want to dull the holo. Blue Heaven gave me no application issues, it applied perfectly. All my pictures were taken in artificial light; I tried to take pictures in sunlight but it was rainy and gloomy that day.

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that holo's amazing! Love the stamping as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'm loving the holo's from this collection.

      Delete