Monday, November 5, 2012

Color Club - Berry And Bright

Hey there!

I have another polish from Color Club's Winter Affair collection, Berry And Bright. This polish has a very similar finish to the green polish from this collection, Ho-Ho-Holly.  Berry And Bright is an amazing red shimmer, I couldn't keep my eyes off my nails. 




I used two coats of Berry And Bright. The formula was a little thicker than I would have liked but it wasn't a major issue. 

Apparently this collection comes in a scented version. I smelled my nails, but there was no scent, so I must have the unscented version. I don't mind having the unscented version since I'm pretty sensitive to smells, but I'm curious what they smell like. Oh well. 

I have one more polish from this collection to share with you. I also have some new holos to to swatch, so watch out for that soon. 

Thanks for stopping by!


1 comment:

  1. Scented smells like berry, but I can't stand scent, so yeah: unscented = preferable.

    ReplyDelete