Saturday, August 18, 2012

Nails Inc - Piccadilly Arcade

Second day in a row!!! Its been a while since I've posted regularly.

I have swatches of a gorgeous emerald green glitter - Nails Inc Piccadilly Arcade! I layered one coat of Piccadilly Arcade over black (two coats of Wet N Wild Black Creme).





Piccadilly Arcade is made up of different sizes of green glitter.  It's weird but I think there's also red glitter in this polish, I see a couple on my nails but the red glitter is barely noticeable. I layered Piccadilly Arcade over black because I wasn't sure of the coverage of the glitter.  The glitter is very dense, and the polish probably would have been opaque after two to three coats.  I'm really falling in love with Nails Inc polishes, they do such awesome glitters. 

What do you think of Nails Inc polishes? 

6 comments:

  1. I should add this to my wish list. It will be great for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks ladies I'm glad you like it. :)
    They should make a red glitter to go with the green for the holidays.

    ReplyDelete