Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Random Zoya Swatches

Hey there!

Sorry I haven't been posting that often. I've been very busy with school. Luckily, there's only one more week left in the semester. Even though I haven't been posting, I have been painting my nails and posting to Instagram.  If you'd like, you can follow me on Instagram at helenk90.

I just wanted to share really quick two pictures I have on my phone that I've already posted to Instagram.


Zoya Wednesday and Maisie
I used two coats of Wednesday and topped it off with one coat of Maisie. The polishes gave me no problems with application. I loved this combo, it reminded me of the beach. 


Zoya Tracie
This is the polish I have on my nails now. It applied nicely and I only needed two coats. This color is a little frosty but I still like it; its a very pretty shade of green. It makes me want guacamole. 

Sorry for lack of posts! It'll get better I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment