Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Girly Pink Gradient

Just a quick post today!

I did a pink gradient using Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Whirlwind White, Zoya Shelby, Zoya Lara, and Confetti Pink Confetti.


I like the way they turned out, but I definitely could have cleaned up a little better.  

A couple of hours after I did my nails, I decided I wanted to spruce up my nails a little bit more. I stamped my nails using a bow design. I can't remember what stamping plate it is, but if you really want to know, just ask in my comments and I'll dig it up. I stamped using Wet N Wild Black Creme. I then added rhinestones from the Born Pretty Store to the ring finger to add a little bling.


I love how girly my nails look. I'll probably keep this mani on for a little longer than I normally do. 

Thanks for reading and have a good day!

1 comment:

  1. great mani.please visit my blog end subscribe and i do the same on yours.let's follow us.http://pictura-pe-unghii.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete