Thursday, April 19, 2012

HITS Zeus

Hi everyone!

Today I have Hits No Olimpo Zeus. Zeus is a charcoal holographic. I put this on a few days ago, and the first day I wore this it was very cloudy out so I thought the polish was very ehh. But once I saw it in the sun, I absolutely loved it. It has a very strong holo effect, and I couldn't stop looking at my nails.




 With flash




I used three coats for full opacity. The polish was thin, but easy to work with. I didn't use any base or top coat because I didn't want to dull the holo. It lasted two whole days before it chipped. 

This is the first time that I've used this polish, but my bottle is 3/4 full.  I'm not sure if it wasn't a full bottle or not, but I feel like I couldn't have used that much of it...
I bought this at Llarowe along with three others, so look out for upcoming swatches.  

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Ugh, this is a major lemming of mine. In fact, I'm crazy about this whole collection! I love holos. I wish I could have them all. >.<

    ReplyDelete