Friday, March 23, 2012

Gosh Purple Heart

I'm back from my trip to Vegas!

I had so much fun and didn't want to come back home.  Luckily I got to see a close friend of mine while I was out there.  I hadn't seen her in 8 years! I also went and saw Zumanity and Absinthe, which were amazing!

While there, I picked up TWO polishes! That took some will power, but I didn't want to spend too much money. The two polishes I picked up were from brands I couldn't buy from home.  I bought Gosh Purple Heart and Inglot 202. 

Today I am going to show you Gosh Purple Heart which is a purple green duochrome.  In the bottle it looks amazing, but unfortunatly it doesn't translate to the nail very well.  The shift is there, just not as intense as the bottle.




This polish was difficult to photograph. In the last picture you can really see the green shift.  This polish applied great, and only needed two coats. 

Have you visited Vegas? If so, what was the highlight of your trip?



No comments:

Post a Comment